Each of our lovely rooms is appointed with Victorian antiques and is designed to make you feel right at home. A private bath, complimentary multi-course breakfast and modern amenities will bring you back to contemporary times.
- Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 10:30 a.m.
- All day snack and beverage is provided to our guests. Each morning enjoy a generous multicourse breakfast in the lakeside dining room‚ under the tower or the sun porch overlooking the lake.
- For your convenience each room is equipped with WiFi, private baths and daily turn down service. T.V., board games and other entertainment are located in our parlor. A mini fridge, materials to picnic on property and glassware are also available for the guests to use.
- Enjoy our lakeside fire pit in the summer or cuddle up by our wood burning fireplace in the winter!
- Well–behaved children (ages 8+) are welcome when accompanied by an adult. Rooms are limited to two guests each. Each room offers a queen sized bed with luxurious bedding.
- Rates are quoted in American dollars and subject to tax.
- Braddock Point Lighthouse Bed and Breakfast is a non–smoking facility. Smoking allowed in designated outdoor area.
Payment is due at time of reservation.
Should your plans change every effort will be made to modify your travel dates. There is no cancellation.
Braddock Point Lighthouse Bed and Breakfast offers packages and special rates throughout the year. See below for our latest offerings.
This experience includes deluxe room accommodations with private bath. Fresh flowers and chocolates on your pillow await your arrival. Breakfast for two in the morning, and complimentary parking are included. Enjoy a decadent dessert for two prepared by the estate’s pastry chef, along with a bottle of our signature champagne. Sip your champagne on the lakeside terrace while you watch spectacular sunset on the shores of Lake Ontario while the lighthouse beacon shines down on you. This is the perfect idea for a Lighthouse Wedding proposal experience, or as a romantic getaway. This experience is offered at $99.00 in addition to your room rate.
This is the only way to get to the top of the tower! The Braddock Point Lighthouse remains an active beacon under the U.S. Coast Guard. One of the only privately held, active lighthouses left in North America. Because of our unique history, we offer a very special Historical Lighthouse Tour to all of our guests. The price is based on (2) guests and includes an info-packed tour, where you learn all about our history, our unique antiques and most importantly a climb to the top of the tower. This experience is offered at $20 per couple.